Guidelines for Reviewers
Please follow the steps listed below in order to register in the system as a REVIEWER:
1. Click the “Manuscript Handling System”. Select “New User” and register in the system by filling in your title, name, surname and other information. (Note: Each user automatically becomes a member as an author.)
2. Log into the system by entering your user name and password.
3. Select “My Profile” from the upper menu and click “Edit” at the upper left side of the screen.
4. Fill in the required information in the first section and click “Save”.
5. For the second section, select your area of research (for associate professorship or tenure) and your field of specialization and enter the keywords related to your research interests. Then click “Save”.
6. Click “Yes” to answer the question at the bottom of the screen: “Do you want to be a reviewer?”
7. Your registration as a reviewer will be complete once the editor gives his approval.
Please follow the steps listed below in order to review an article sent through the system:
1. Log into the “Manuscript Handling System” by entering your user name and password.
2. Click “Reviewer” on the upper menu.
3. Click “Articles” (“Submissions”) on the reviewer page.
4. You will now see the title and status of the article you have been requested to review. Click the magnifier icon found under “Show” on the left hand side.
5. On the new page that appears you will find information concerning the article and its English and Turkish abstracts. At the bottom there is a question as to whether or not you accept to review the article. To accept, click “I would like to review the article” in the green-shaded area.
6. Once you accept to make a review, you can download the Article file. You can also review the article by using the evaluation form that will appear on the same page.
7. While filling in the form, if you click “Save” without completing your evaluation, you can return to the form later to complete the remaining sections.
8. Once you fill in the whole form and your evaluation is complete, click “Save and Finish”.
1. Enter the information on your area of research even if you are not an Associate Professor or have not received tenure. It is essential that you fill in this information since articles are assigned to reviewers by using this information.
2. All questions on the evaluation form have to be answered together with the comments requested. Otherwise, the system does not allow the user to submit the form.
3. Please email email@example.com regarding any queries regarding the system.