Guidelines for Authors
Please follow the steps listed below in order to register in the system:
1. Click the “Manuscript Handling System”. Select “New User” and register in the system by filling in your title, name, surname and other information.
2. Log into the system by entering your user name and password. Then click “Edit” under “My Profile”. On the page that appears fill in your personal information, and area of research (for associate professorship or tenure). Do not forget to click “Save” for each section.
3. If you would like to serve as a reviewer for our journal, click “Yes” for the relevant question found at the bottom of the screen. Then “Save” your answer.
Please follow the steps listed below to submit an article:
1. Log into the system by entering your user name and password. Then click “Author” on the upper menu.
2. Click “New Submission”.
3. Fill in all the required information concerning your submission and then upload the word file of your article to the system. Make sure that the word file you upload does not include an author name.
4. Once you make sure that all the required areas have been filled in, click “Send”.
5. After submitting your article, make sure you see this statement on the screen: “Your data have been successfully entered.”
6. Check to see if your article has been submitted from “My Submissions”.
1. You will receive automatically generated emails when your article has been received and at every stage of the evaluation process.
2. Enter the information on your area of research even if you are not an Associate Professor or have not received tenure. It is essential that you fill in this information since articles are assigned to reviewers by using this information.
3. Please email email@example.com regarding any queries regarding the system.